Friday, December 9, 2022

Moral Compass

The Left's motto is "I do what I want, don't judge me".  And they want you to agree, regardless of your moral and sociological background.  In their opinion, there is no such thing as morality anymore, because they want no accountability to anyone or anything.

It's interesting to think people will post arguments thinking they will sway readers over to their side. 

Polarized, self-centric, opinionated thinking is so imbedded in our national conciousness now (with the help of social media), that all of you rant to no avail on deaf ears. 

The left condems religion in their "don't judge me, I do what I want" no moral-compass world-view bubble, regardless of the fallout to the greater good for the rest of mankind. 

Ultimately, a narcissistic, self-centered, self and world destroying appathetic existence.


No comments:

Post a Comment